Saturday, January 8, 2011

"The Educator"

I've spent the past three days going to preparation seminars for Clinical Teachers. I'm training to be an English/Art teacher for Public Schools grades 8- 12. Yes, I know I'm nuts but that is where the Lord has led me and I am enthusiastic about this opportunity. I like to teach and I think that it is an additional talent that I possess. It literally runs in the Blood (Both my parents, my brother, my Aunt, my Cousin and a few uncles all are natural teachers and some work in the public school system back home in Idaho. As I sat in the semi-darkness and took copious notes, I had an idea and that idea became a sketch. Now mind you, I did this in a partially darkened room. It's not the best, but the idea is something I would like to push further.


1 comment:

  1. Shame on you!...sketching when you're supposed to be taking notes. JK Glad you're following divine inspiration on you're new path. Good Luck! Given the academic comments you're leaving on my blog I think you've found you're calling:)

    ReplyDelete