Friday, June 10, 2011

A tribute to my Mother in Law

I am BLESSED to have one of the coolest mother in laws in the PLANET! Sunday is her birthday and I made her a personalized card. She doesn't read my blog (at least I don't think so) so I am posting this image now. She is known for her devotion to personal preparedness and self reliance. She's the one to be with when all nature goes berserk and you don't even have a flashlight on you. Her personal symbol that she "collects" is Noah's Ark. For those of you who have read the Old Testament than her choice makes sense. For the rest of you, I suggest you read the book of Genesis in the King James Version of the Bible. Wonderful time. . . great stories . . . and you'll probably learn a few things too. Anyway, this image will adorn her birthday card from me. I think I nailed the mood I was going for so I'm pretty happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment