Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Avatars for my Grammar Game Project

I have already come to terms with the fact that I will not have this ready this year. I will continue to use this project as an escape from all of the other work I will have to do for the year and hopefully I will have a better idea of how it will work by next year.


Lancelot: the ultimate knight



the ultimate brat: Calvin (Hobbes is in the works)



another one of your fairy tale standards: Gremlins



whether he is battling the all-seeing eye or cobbling your shoes, this Elf is the dude for the job.



One of my favorite things to draw in Jr. High School and a Comic Icon


This Generation's ultimate Wizard . . .



A Classic tall-tale and a Legend


Preparation is what dominates my days right now. Anticipation can be a killer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I feel about Calvin as the ultimate brat. His refusal to conform to the expectations of others around him is actually what makes him as insightful and valuable as his is. He creates his own world. Haggard adults might call him a brat, but I call him a hero.

    ReplyDelete